Sunday, January 16, 2011

~RESOLUTION~


i think it's not too late to wish happy new year
to all of you
hahaa
commonly
everyone make their wish for this new year
or new resolution to be
more good ,work hard,be the best
and depends to person
and 
for my resolution
for this year
is

~not sleep in class~
hahaaa...sound funny but seriously..last year at 1st semester in degree i had spend too much time by sleep in class..so i lost my concentration in class and i cannot understand what my lecturer given the lesson for that day..

~try to finish the job given early~
before this i never finish the job i had on time because i wasting my time by something else..so,for this year, i hope i can change my attitude to be a good leader,student and person in this world...Insya-ALLAH..

~goal score~
actually i the football players for UPNM..this year in my target i want score as much as possible every match to help my university back to the top..

~internet~
haa..this year..i want reduce uses of internet or better known as online..just online when my lecturer(Mrs Mardziah Shamsudin) ask me to generate a journal and post to my blog..hehee..i must try..a can do it..yeahh~~~




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sama-sama betulkan fatiha kita

Untukmu Sahabat