Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Meaning Behind My Blog Name

This is my blog name..
                             (nuar-princealeppo.blogspot.com)
hmm..actually...i made this blog just for fun..no strong reason for what..hahaa..
so..let me give the meaning of my blog's name..


nuar: its refer to my name..khairul anuar..people around me just call me "nuar"..i'm so happy with that name..at least..it bring a good mean..for those who not know me just call me "khairul"..when i start my study at this university..people start call me "nuar"..even my mother or my father or my family,they never call me by that name..at home..they just call me "along" because i'm the eldest brother from six siblings from my family..
opss hehee..thats all for the reason..


princealeppo: actually..it just about aleppo..the second capital of Syria 350 km north of Damascus, and one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in history..i'm not to tell about this city..but why i choose this city name..i'ts about what happen at this city once upon a time  ago...it's about someone that too great while defenses our religion and fight for Palestine from Crusader. At that time,Palestine was be taken by crusader about 80 years before it taken back by Islam.. Islamic army leader at that time is Sultan Salahudin Bin Ayubi.. Aleppo is the place where Sultan Salahudin was growed up.. He learn about islamic theology from his father and military from his uncle..he also learn how to archery,equestrian,fencing and so on until he become a good soldier..that why i choose aleppo for my blog name..


i hope,i can be like him one day to be a good soldier,good leader to save not only my country but also my religion.. Insya-ALLAH...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sama-sama betulkan fatiha kita

Untukmu Sahabat