Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mom and Dad:A letter for both of you

Forward to my beloved mom and dad..
your son here are very miss both of you too much..
How about my siblings?
Can Iwan perform him exam last week?
hope it all satisfactory..


I'm sorry because for this semester i cannot back to my peaceful hometown because my military training must be continue as required by Ministry of Defense..Actually i have plan many interesting things that our family can do together..


Do you remember our last holiday at Langkawi..hahaa..its very interesting and memorable for me..i still keep the picture that had been taken..hmm..cable car was the main part of our trip..all of us were very worried because it at the high place and the cable car just depends on a string..huhh..i'm also dizziness..what happen if the string broken..we will fall to the ground..waaaa...hahhaaaa..
After that,we visit Underwater World Aquarium Langkawi..we had seen many marine life that we never seen before..thanks to you dad because support us for the last trip..


Dad..i hope you can drive your dream car one day..BMW 5series.. right?but don't forget about your project at Tioman Island..and mom..how about your catering business?that it well organized?hope you will be the best mom and entrepreneurs..


Back to my condition here..I will work hard and study smart as I promise before..I hope both of you will see your son glory soon..you also will come to my commissioning parade and credential accreditation as an officer in armed forces..don't worry about my study because i can manage my study properly..


Lastly,I want to tell that how much I love both of you and i never forget what both of you were sacrifice to me until i was standing here..your pray for me is very expected..








(this story had been created for my assignment,not about my true life and story..thanks)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sama-sama betulkan fatiha kita

Untukmu Sahabat