Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shocking Moment (^0^)


Thats morning was very wonderful.. the sun rising brightly..look some kind group of bird are seek out..
hmm..i'm breath deeply.."alhamdulillah"

my phone suddenly ringing..but i'm ignore it because don't want anyone disturb me at this morning..
10 minutes after that..i'm back  home from the rice bowl..oucchhh..hungry..before arrive at home..i'm descend at Warung Pak Ali and call my mother ask she need buy something or not..

many customers at that warung wish at me..i don't know why..for them i'm just respond with some words and smiles..Pak Ali comes toward me and ask me that i'm look different at thats morning with some kidding..he make me laugh for a while..after read a paper and drink a cup of coffee..i'm continued my journey to home..

hurgggghhhh.."i'm home,mom",said me..my mother ask me to eat nasi lemak that she provided special for me..wow!!..i'm so happy.."thanks mom,love you"
after that,i help she hanging clothes..at that time i sang this song
"lets raise our hand and make doa..like the prophet told us..and with on.............."

suddenly,
my view appears blurred..
i feel dizzy..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

i open my eyes..look like my lovely parents besides me..mother looked sad..
"mom,dad..where am i?
why i wear this clothes?
why this wire at my nose and chest?can i remove it?
i felt discomfort..
mom,why are you crying..dad,what all of this mean?
what happen to me?"i grumbled..

tuk..tuk..tuk...
"may i come in?",said a doctor..
"yes,please come in",said dad..
"doctor,what happen to?",ask me not satisfied..
"you has a heart attack and the left lung not functioning well.."
huhh??
"actually i also don't believe but it's a fate..
you too young..i'm sorry..we need make some surgery to replace your heart ang lung"..
"doctor,i don't wank make any surgery"..
my parents looking at me..
"seriously..i don't want make any surgery"
"huhh??are you serious?"the doctor doubt..
"yes i am"..

>> 
alhamdulillah..after that i never get the heart attack again..
but sometimes felt pain..i have more careful in my activities and also in my eating..
thats moment make me shock..and i don't want to shock again..

1 comment:

  1. cmner ko leh lpas mdcal check-up...kabel besar no!!!haha..bytheway,like ur story

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sama-sama betulkan fatiha kita

Untukmu Sahabat