Tuesday, March 8, 2011

(^0^) 5 things (^^;)

hello..assalamualaikum
ok..emm..
5 things?
what that mean?
eemmm..it about my life..your life..our life..
that is the thing you cannot live without..
what the things that u cannot live without it?
like..
emm..
how about..handphone?car?wallet?diary?laptop?
huhh..too much..
but for me..
i think..i don't have the things that i cannot live without..
oopss??seriously?
absolutely no...


1st is :

                  this is thing very2 important for me..without it..i can desperate..huhh..every time i always with my phone..sometimes if i lost or forgot where i placed my phone i will late to parade..then punishment are given..huhuuu..with my phone i can hear my love persons like my mother,father,siblings especially my cute baby..(danish)..really miss he damn much..and also my..aa..my " "..i also can get information or orders..my phone also make me able to go somewhere place I don’t know the way because it has GPS..the alarm at early mornig wake me up..with my phone also I can take picture.. serve the internet…

2nd is:
          License,i.c,bank card,touch n go card,healthy card,and etc are placed in my wallet..every where..every time..it always with me..how much did I have in my wallet?juz a little bit..hehee..just “0”..hohoo…everybody has their own wallet..so what they have in their wallet its depend on them..





3rd is:


          What times now??huhh..its very difficult we don’t know what time now..difficult for us to guess time to do anything.if we have an appoiment,maybe we will late..watch also can make me crazy if I did not wear it..for me..time is very important..to be a sniper man time is very2 important..so they must have a watch..i’m also must have it..






4th is:


          Diary..what happened..any appoiment..i write in my diary..my diary is very important to me because the diary is part of my life..it has picture of my family include my beloved  father and mother and also my future wife..eheemm..hehee..my diary is a story about my life..i’m start wrote at form 5..until now..

5th is:


          The most important thing in my life is quran..the guide of my life..our life..the words from Allah..who read it will fill free..rilex..release from any problem and trouble..some of the human especially muslim now forget about quran and what the quran taught us..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sama-sama betulkan fatiha kita

Untukmu Sahabat